Thursday, February 14, 2008

Crystal Skull

Ooooh. Fanboys are abuzz this morning because the Indy 4 trailer hit the interwebs. The server at work was painfully slow, so I had to wait an excruciatingly long time for it to download. Friends were emailing me, “Did you see it? Did you see it?” No! Not yet. Stop taunting me!

Finally…

A few co-workers huddled around my desk and we watched it three times. There were goosebumps when Indy cracks his whip. Even in his mid 60s, Harrison Ford still looks like he could totally kick my ass. You could actually tell what was going on during the action scenes (are you taking notes Mr. Bay?). Even Shia looked like he belonged there.

The trailer did its job. I can’t wait! I can’t wait! I can’t wait!

It sure looks like Spielberg got it right. I’ll see you on line May 22nd.

No comments: