Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Bumblebee Tuna Song

I love the Bumblebee Tuna song. I've loved it ever since I was a kid. I used to have a promotional 45 of it and played it constantly.* Early on in my relationship with Jules, I sang it to her and she gave me a blank look and said, "What?"

"You never heard of the Bumblebee Tuna song?"

"No!"

I immediately took to the interwebs. But instead of finding the real jingle, I managed to unearth a crazy ska version. Years later, I started playing it for the Bean and he LOVES it. Don't believe me? See for yourself:



*Yes, this is a reference that dates me. Remember 45s? They predated cassingles. And they long predated the 99 cent download.

1 comment:

Hauksnest said...

Dude Max and Mo love the ska-ed out version of Bumble Bee Tuna. Now I have to go teach Max how to skank!