Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sweet Fancy Moses Lookit This!

All I want for Thanksgiving is a Turducken. For years I've been dreaming of a November where meat comes stuffed in meat stuffed in other meat. A carnivore like me can't think of anything better. The problem is, nobody I spend Thanksgiving with is remotely interested in this delicacy.

Maybe they'll change their minds when they see what I've stumbled upon now. It's just too fantastic for words. I just need a moment. No...that's not a tear, some dust got into my eye.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sweet bacony goodness!

I've never been all that interested in the turducken, but I saw Paula Dean make one on The Food Network, and I was fascinated:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/turducken-recipe/index.html

Your escalator operator said...

It is a thing of beauty. Looks too good to be true.