Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Everything You Need To Know About Me

In my formative years, one of my prized possessions was a book called "The World's Worst Elephant Jokes."


The first joke in the book went like this:

What did Tarzan say when he saw elephants coming over the hill?

"Here come elephants over the hill."


The second joke in the book went like this:

What did Tarzan say when he saw elephants coming over the hill wearing dark sunglasses?

Nothing.  He didn't recognize them.


Now you understand what my family puts up with. 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last time I heard that, I fell of my dinosaur and broke my stone underwear . . .

;-)

neal call said...

As a kid, I thought it was hilarious to interchange the words "nickles" and "knuckles" in sentences. Gotta admit, it's still pretty funny.

DGB said...

Tys...It's a classic, for sure. But when you're a kid and it's new...it's hilarious. (And BTW, you're that old???)

Neal...Well, nickles is a funny word. So is "tomfoolery".

Your escalator operator said...

I had that book!

DGB said...

YEO...So this is what it sounds like when doves cry!