Monday, September 10, 2012

Eternally Disgusting

I managed to horrify even myself this year.  In all it's shocking glory, I present the annual list of everything I ate at the Los Angeles County Fair:

Brick o' Curly Fries.
Deed Fried Strawberry Cream Cheese Wonton
Fried Spam
3 Beers
Trio of Street Tacos
Trio of Sliders
Pressure Cooked Fried Chicken
Deep Fried Cookie Dough
Deep Fried Trix Cereal
Deep Fried Klondike Bar
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Homemade Potato Chips
Deep Fried Hot Dog
Apple Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese
Traditional Grilled Cheese
Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae
Deep Fried Watermelon
Deep Fried Red Velvet Cake
Soft Pretzel


(Amazingly, no bacon this year.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummm, how many days were you there??

Monty Burns said...

4 hours.

FilmFather said...

No way that Deep Fried Strawberry Cream Cheese Wonton can be a real food. It sounds like a word scramble or Mad Libs or something.

New review at FilmFather: Chico & Rita
Follow me on Twitter

DGB said...

@Film Father...I've actually been making dessert won tons for parties for years. It's the fried Spam that I'm not sure was real food.