Monday, January 12, 2009

Delurk Yourselves


I've learned that today is "Delurking Day". I have no idea who started it or why we don't get a day off of work to celebrate it. What I do know is that the day is for those of you who read blogs, but do not comment to peel yourselves off of the woodwork and make yourselves known. So go ahead, what are you waiting for? You know you want to.

I'm thankful to each and every one of you who takes time out of your lives to read about mine.

And if you're reading this after Delurking Day, there's no need to keep yourselves a secret.

6 comments:

Eugene said...

I just wanted to delurk and say that I find the above graphic really disturbing. [[SHUDDER]]

Okay, back to lurking...

fabio said...

ok....i'm a lurker :)

fabio

SciFi Dad said...

I comment, so I'm not delurking.

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

This is my first visit to your blog. Here I am!
Thanks for coming over to my place :)

I have to be very honest with you though, I cannot read white text on black background, I will try to read your blog, but truthfully I will have trouble :(

Anonymous said...

Okay I lurk alot and love your blog!! There are days when I read it and am laughing so much in my office that co-workers come to see what's so funny.

DGB said...

MTM..there's always Google Reader!