Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Closing the Baby Shop, Part 4

Over at Hot Dads today is the thrilling conclusion to the epic tale of the closing of the Geek Boy baby-making shop.

Here's a little bit:

At the doctor’s office, I was outfitted in the classic open backed surgery gown and a pair of blue socks that had puffy paint treads on the bottom, similar to what can be found on the soles of the socks of my infant daughter. I was led to the operating room and left to wait, bare assed, blue bootied, shorn and nervous.

5 comments:

SciFi Dad said...

Dude... linkage...

Unknown said...

I agree but I'll help you out.
http://hotdads.blogspot.com/

DGB said...

I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!

It's been fixed.

OneZenMom said...

These things should come with a warning ... i just said "Ewwww" in earshot of my husband. ;)

DGB said...

Well played ZenMom. Well played.