Friday, May 29, 2009

Flashback Friday: Voicemail

A voicemail left on my phone back in February, when I was on a business trip:

The Bean: Daddy, hi! Hi daddy!

WonderWife™: Hi, daddy.

The Bean: He didn’t hear me.

WW™: I think he did hear you.

The Bean: He didn’t talk to me.

WW™: Well, cause it’s a machine it’s not really daddy.

The Bean: Well (thinks for a moment)…I still said 'hi' but he didn’t talk.

WW™: I bet he’ll call us back and he’ll say hi then. Love you daddy!

The Bean: Love you. Bye!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute. I'm going to guess you listened to it a few times :)

SciFi Dad said...

Very sweet. I've got one of those saved on my work voicemail.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I love when kids are trying to figure the whole voice mail thing out!!!

Trooper Thorn said...

Did you call back or are you making The Bean sweat it out?

Lady Mama said...

The kind of message you'll never ever delete from your phone. Sweet.

SweetPeaSurry said...

Aww ... that's super duper sweet! The bean ... what a cutie patootie!

blessings

wendy said...

VOICE MAILS CAN BE GREAT--cause you can play them back when you feel lonely ---and just hear someone's voice.